Friday 6 May 2011

Tinker Bell

I am a huge fan of Tinker Bell and her recent movies ;) Some of us never get old! 

What I really love also is the beautiful song by Loreena McKennitt - [To the Fairies they Draw Near ]. This is from the first film, Tinker Bell.  She has such an amazing voice.  Very suitable for all that magic and fairy dust.  I wanted to share this lovely youtube video with you that has been edited of the first Tinker Bell film.  It's all of the parts where Loreena narrates and sings so if you haven't seen the film it may not make much sense but the music is very enjoyable still.

What I have also learnt is that Disney is making a winter/Christmas Tinker Bell film which will be out in 2012. I can hardly wait.  There is one tiny clip on youtube of the new film, if you wish to watch it, please click HERE.

Wish you all a very nice weekend,

Lily




3 comments:

  1. It's a good thing to be a child at heart!! This keeps you from becoming old! Very sweet clip of Tinker Bell. Love the magic of it all! Have a great weekend!

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily,
    Yes, Tinkerbell is such a doll. I look forward to this new movie.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete